EZN Shaking Pudding Hair Color # 5.4 Cappuccino Brown
“Get Extra 20% Off “
Promo Code : event20off (Limit Time Only)
- Water to Gel System ! : Specially formulated with 3 Natural Extracts and 3 Natural Oils, smooth gel-type hair color oders vivid and full coloring with long lasting luster and sheen.
- Quick & Easy DIY Hair Dye Kit Included : Ear Cap, EZN Hair treatment, Disposable gloves & gown, manual
- Ammonia Free, No Odor, Keratin is infused inside to help care for your hair.
- Keratin is infused inside to help care for your hair.
- Made in Korea / Made by Pharmaceutical Company
▶ Production description
Pudding can do more than what you believe! Now, easy and clear coloring is possible with this groundbreaking, innovative method! Color effortlessly with this hard-to-find pudding-like gel cream by Korean brand EZN that offers vivid coloring + sheen by delivering hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed keratin + hydrolyzed collagen to each strand, with no ammonia. Simply mix equal amounts colorant (#1) + developer (#2) in the provided plastic container, shaking horizontally until the mixture turns to gel and apply!
▶ How to use
First, wear gloves before starting the coloring session. Pour an equal amount of #1 (colorant) & #2 (developer) into the provided plastic container and close the cap until you hear the click sound. Mix well by shaking the container horizontally or sideways until the mixture turns to gel. (Do NOT shake the container vertically or up & down). Carefully open the container from the side and scoop the contents on hand to start the procedure. Use appropriate amounts as you color by sections. To apply the gel to the top, sides, and the back, gently rub the gel against hair. With the remaining gel, lightly apply along the hairline to finish the procedure. Wait according to the indicated time for the color to process (20 min. to cover gray hair, 30 min. to change the hair color). After the desired color is obtained, wash and rinse several times with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
Leave extra 10 min. if the coloring procedure is done at cool temperature (below room temperature) and/or for thick hair.
- Warnings: Do a patch test before using dye on your hair. Here’s how: Rub a tiny bit of the dye on the inside of your elbow or behind your ear. Leave it there for two days. If you get a rash, don’t use the dye on your hair. You should do the test each time you dye your hair. (Salons should also do the patch test before dyeing your hair.)