Smooth & Easy Self-Bleaching
Formulated with Keratin, Collagen and 3 Natural Oils (Camellia, Olive, Avocado)
#1 Bleach Powder : 0.7 oz / 20g (0.35 oz / 10g x 2)
#2 20 Volume Lotion Developer : 2.02 fl oz (60ml)
[How to Use]
- Before use : Always do a strand test first. Prepare mixing bowl, comb and suitable gloves.
- To Apply : Hair should be dry and unwashed. Thoroughly mix #1 Powder and #2 Lotion referring to the mixing ratio below. Evenly apply the mixture to hair you wish bleached. Be careful not to contact the mixture with the skin during application.
- While developing : Wait for 20 minutes or longer to process according to the hair structure and pigment. At room temperature, 20 minutes is the average time for EZN Light Up Hair Bleach to process. Do not over-bleach.
- To remove : Shampoo hair thoroughly with lukewarm water, away from face. Repeat if necessary.
1 pouch (#1) + 1.01 fl oz (#2), or 2 pouches (#1) + 2.02 fl oz (#2)
- Warnings: Do a patch test before using dye on your hair. Here’s how: Rub a tiny bit of the dye on the inside of your elbow or behind your ear. Leave it there for two days. If you get a rash, don’t use the dye on your hair. You should do the test each time you dye your hair. (Salons should also do the patch test before dyeing your hair.)
This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”
There are no reviews yet.