Real Milk! Real Color! Real Hair Dye!
Experience smooth & creamy hair coloring with real milk protein!!
- Milk Protein – Composed of amino acids, the building blocks of protein, which hydrate each hair strand and help to promote healthy hair growth
- Oat extract – provides vivid and full coloring effects
- Perilla essential Oil – helps protect the scalp during coloring session
- OMC – protect color-treated hair from harmful UV rays for long-lasting hair color
* Color Selection:
- Pastel Blue
- Pastel Pink
- Pastel Purple
- Pastel Brown
NEW COLORS : Pastel Blue / Pastel Pink / Pastel Purple / Pastel Brown
* Contents: #1 Colorant – 2.11 oz (60g)
#2 Developer – 2.02 fl oz (60 ml)
Direction: 1. Wear gloves before starting the coloring session.
2. Pour all the contents of #1 (Colorant) into #2 (Developer) bottle and close the cap.
3. Mix well by shaking the bottle vertically or sideways. (DO NOT open the cap until done with mixing)
4. Squeeze and pour the contents directly on your hair. Use appropriate amounts as you color by sections to apply the cream to the top, side, and the back.
5. Gently rub the cream against the hair.
6. With the remaining cream, lightly apply along the hairline to finish the procedure.
7. Wait according to the indicated time for the color to process.
8. Shampoo, Rinse, then towel dry.
* Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation in certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. If you were to do so, it may cause blindness. When the product comes in contact with the eyes during the coloring session, rinse immediately with cool, running water and consult a physician immediately. Processed color may be different from the color chart indicated on the box due to the condition of the individual, hair, and/or temperature. Before coloring, please read the instructions thoroughly.
- Warnings: Do a patch test before using dye on your hair. Here’s how: Rub a tiny bit of the dye on the inside of your elbow or behind your ear. Leave it there for two days. If you get a rash, don’t use the dye on your hair. You should do the test each time you dye your hair. (Salons should also do the patch test before dyeing your hair.)