20-MINUTE REVOLUTIONARY SPEEDY COLOR CREAM
Substituting an allergic reactant called Diamine compound with a natural ingredient, Herb Speedy Color Cream is suitable for people with extremely sensitive scalp.
∙ Safe to use due to no allergy symptoms felt during or after use
∙ Brilliant color lasts up to 25 shampoos
∙ Natural herbal extracts help to minimize hair loss
∙ No more eye and/or scalp irritations from coloring
∙ Sunscreen agent protects against hair damage and prevents discoloration of hair color from repeated UV exposure
Contents: Cream #1: 2.12 oz / 60 g
Cream #2: 2.12 oz / 60 g
Direction: Before dyeing hair, squeeze an equal amount of cream #1 & #2 onto the included plastic container. First, apply cream #1 on hair. Leave it on for 10minutes. Then, apply cream #2 on hair and leave that on for 10 minutes as well. (Note: Make sure that the amount drawn out is used in its entirety or the color will not develop properly.) After the desired color is obtained, wash and rinse several times with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
Coloring Method: In the following cases, #1 cream should be left 5-6 min. longer than the indicated amount of time (10 min.):
1. Thick and course hair
2. People with significantly large amounts of gray hair
3. Below standard room temperature (68°F~86°F / 20°C~30°C)
1. Unlike other permanent color creams, NEVER mix cream #1 & #2 together.
2. Always use the same ratio of cream #1 & #2 (Squeezing out the amounts needed prior to coloring on the included plastic container is more convenient to use.)
3. When waiting for the color to be processed, comb thoroughly and distribute the product evenly for the color to be penetrated deep into the hair.
Cream #1 ( Descending Order )
Water, Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Pyrogallol, Sodium Sulfite,
PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cysteine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,
Ammonium Bicarbonate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract,
Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance
Cream #2 ( Descending Order )
Water, Ferrous Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol Mineral Oil, PEG-5 Stearyl Ammonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20,
Oleyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid
- Warnings: Do a patch test before using dye on your hair. Here’s how: Rub a tiny bit of the dye on the inside of your elbow or behind your ear. Leave it there for two days. If you get a rash, don’t use the dye on your hair. You should do the test each time you dye your hair. (Salons should also do the patch test before dyeing your hair.)
This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”
There are no reviews yet.