Water to Gel System !
Pudding can do more than what you believe!
Now, easy and clear coloring is possible with this groundbreaking, innovative method! Through smooth gel-type cream, it offers vivid and full coloring effects by delivering hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed keratin and hydrolyzed collagen to continually provide luster & sheen. Simply stated, color effortlessly with pudding!!
Easy to Use !
- Step 1. Bleach your hair with Light Up Hair Bleach
- Step 2. Apply your favorite Smoky Ash/Ash Color
- Step 3. Enjoy vivid, luxurious hair color !
*NOTE : Ash, Smoky Ash series must be used on a bleached hair for the best result.
#4.33 Ash Blond may give blue/green color to bleached hair, depending on hair conditions.
- #6.12 Smoky Ash Beige
- #6.21 Smoky Ash Lavender
- #1 Colorant : 2.37 fl oz (70ml)
- #2 Developer : 2.37 fl oz (70ml)
- Aftercare Treatment : 0.33 fl oz (10ml)
[Directions] : First, wear gloves before starting the coloring session. Pour an equal amount of #1 (colorant) & #2 (developer) into the provided plastic container and close the cap until you hear the click sound. Mix well by shaking the container horizontally or sideways until the mixture turns to gel. (Do NOT shake the container vertically or up & down). Carefully open the container from the side and scoop the contents on hand to start the procedure. Use appropriate amounts as you color by sections to apply the gel to the top, sides, and the back. Gently rub the gel against hair. With the remaining gel, lightly apply along the hairline to finish the procedure. Wait according to the indicated time for the color to process. After the desired color is obtained, wash and rinse several times with lukewarm water until water runs clear. NOTE: Leave extra 10 min. if the coloring procedure is done at cool temperature (below room temperature) and/or for thick hair.
[Warnings] : Keep out of reach of children. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing of eyelashes or eyebrows. If you were to do so, it may cause blindness. When product comes in contact with eyes during the coloring session, rinse immediately with cool, running water and consult a physician immediately. Processed olor may be different from the color chart indicated on the box due to condition of individual, hair, and/or temperature. Before coloring, please read the instructions thoroughly.
- Warnings: Do a patch test before using dye on your hair. Here’s how: Rub a tiny bit of the dye on the inside of your elbow or behind your ear. Leave it there for two days. If you get a rash, don’t use the dye on your hair. You should do the test each time you dye your hair. (Salons should also do the patch test before dyeing your hair.)