Contains ingredients to protect both hair and scalp
- Water base hair color that is very easy and simple to use
- “No ammonia, No hydrogen peroxide”: reduces scalp irritation and hair damage
- Contains useful kit for coloring: hair dye, mixture tray, measuring cup, plastic brush, plastic gloves
- Economical: can be used more than once
- Contains natural ingredients like aloe extract, silk protein, and licorice extract to supply needed nutrients to scalp and hair
Contents 0.21 oz (6g)
Direction: using the included measuring cup and the brush, mix five cups of water with the entire powder (6g) in a 5:1 ratio. Stir and mix well to make sure there are no clumps. Apply on desired area(s) for gray coverage, where there are most grays. Brush/comb to apply the mixture evenly on hair. Leave on for 30-40 minutes before rinse. Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear. (May be used twice for root touch-up)
- · Processed color may be different from the color chart indicated on the box due to condition of individual, hair, and/or temperature. Before coloring, please read the instructions thoroughly.
- · Coloring should be done on completely dry hair.
- · Use as needed following accompanying directions.
- · Use mixture immediately and throw away any unused product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING
Hair color product may cause allergic reactions which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. If you have a tattoo, the risk of an allergy reaction may be increased. Therefore, you must follow these precautions. DO NOT — USE this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color product or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. PERFORM A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH — USE OF THIS PRODUCT (see insert). REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT 2 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME.
Caution: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made, this product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. PRODUCT NOT INTENDED TO BE — USED ON CHILDREN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Warnings: Do a patch test before using dye on your hair. Here’s how: Rub a tiny bit of the dye on the inside of your elbow or behind your ear. Leave it there for two days. If you get a rash, don’t use the dye on your hair. You should do the test each time you dye your hair. (Salons should also do the patch test before dyeing your hair.)
There are no reviews yet.