Natural Herbal Drink that is good for flu/body ache.*
Contents: 10 pouches/carton
Take 1 Pouch per time, twice a day.
Ssanghwa Extract 73.2g (White Peony (root), Angelica Gigas Nakai (root), Cnidium (root), Milk Vetch (root), Foxglove (root), Cinnamon (bark), Licorice (root), Jujube (fruit), Ginger (root)
Other Ingredient: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Ssanghwa Flavor, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Caramel Color, Stevioside, Sodium Benzoate, Salt, Sodium Citrate
1) Must check ingredients for potential allergic reaction before consumption.
2) People who are allergic to the listed ingredients should not consume this product.
3) Be cautious when opening the pouch as it could potentially hurt your hand/fingers.
4) Do not consume product that has already passed expiry date (indicated on the bottom of pouch).
5) Keep out of reach of children.
6) If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming this product.
7) Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Other Information: It can be consumed both hot and cold. However, when heating in a microwave, make sure to transfer the product to a microwavable container. Shake well before drinking as sediments of herbal extracts might be settled at bottom.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”